View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
BV600

Default BV600s Auto 2014

Figured I'd start a build progress thread since I have a nice pile of parts ready to go on. To start I had a 2012 GT M6 with a procharger D1SC and a bunch of other stuff that probably made in the 650whp range. I sold it leaving Germany and ordered a auto 13, once here ford told me it would be 5 months until delivery so I canceled and got a 13k mile 03 Z06. I loved the Z06 but crawling in and out of that thing got old quick and I wanted something bigger.

So I ended up trading in the Z06 for a 2014 Oxford White 301a A6. I started out with some GT500 Axle backs that I got for free and cleaned them up really nice. Also got some pretty good deals on H&R Race Springs, Koni STR.T and BMR Panhard.

I realized the suspension would not work for my intended street and strip use so I switched it up to BMR Springs, LCA, relocation brackets, and Strange shocks and struts. I also had a UCA bracket but AM sent me the wrong year so that was returned.

Here are some pics I have with the old suspension setup

With the Kooks AB