View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 06:42 PM   #58
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Against their comp they arent slow. As too your question on vettes and such thats simple. Weight and Aero.

.4 liter bigger or 30 cubic inches. 800 seems to be the limit on the GT500 rods. For what heads and cam cost you could buy a nice set of rods and have them installed. Heads arent cheap at all. The motor is bigger and the V and the ZR1 make less Hp.
LOL, you make it sound like swapping rods is as easy or cheap as changing the oil.

You're wrong about those rods limits, but it's whatever. Your mind is made up, I'm not going to continue to attempt to convince you. We'll just agree to disagree.

I understand this is most likely the most expensive car you have probably ever bought since you came from imports. Therefor you are going to argue this subject to death in order to justify your purchase. It's not necessary to be honest. You chose the car you liked and now you're rolling with it. That's cool, nothing wrong with it. But by attacking others for liking something other than what you are fiercely loyal to and arguing small details such as .4 difference in motor sizes shows you have some insecurity about what you bought.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote