View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 11:18 PM   #69
Crimson600+HP

Quick update:

Drive it pure city mileage for 100 miles. Computer states I am getting 19.9 MPG right now. Not bad for a 1/2 ton.

Air ride is amazing & it is fully self leveling. Took a spring with my Mustang on the trailer around town and the truck didn't have that awful nose up look that I am familiar with. Also, plenty more useable power than my V8 tundra while towing. Engine isn't working hard at all (even better than the EB & I know the EB has a higher rating). Ventilated seats are amazing, worth it.

Once I break this engine in and have a couple tanks down. I will really give it a full in depth review. Everything from town, highway, and towing 6000lbs to Oklahoma. For those who don't look at other brands...you are missing out. I convinced my roommate tonight to get a 14 Camaro 1LE after his SS crapped out its oil pump. Once he epwas comfortable with the deal I negotiated for him, I went and sat in a High Country 2014 Silverado. Their top of the line interior is not as good as the Dodge's almost top of the line that I have. Dodge has stepped up there game.
ProCharger P1SC Stage 2|Full Suspension|New Plans: NA CJ Intake Manifold/OR H Pipe/3.73 Gears
Road Raced|Auto-X'd
Drag Raced|12.4s @ 119.7
Texas Mile|1/2 Mile: 140.3|1 Mile: 166.4|She had more in her!
Crimson600+HP is offline   Reply With Quote