Thread: CJ
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #15
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by wbt View Post
I'm guessing this post may have been meant for the other thread.

There is quite a history out there of people disputing it's worth (Boss intake). Due to the mis-information floating around, I wanted to clear it up and present facts to dispel the rumors.

On the CJ intake, I like to have data to coincide with results. Without data, it's all heresy. Hopefully it will help those who are interested in making the switch and what it takes to be successful with it.
I didn't want to resurrect that thread to be honest. Just too much emotion lol. You are clearly one of the more level-headed posters here so wanted to ask you directly without getting a ton of drama and biased posts degenerating the information.

It's just really confusing why there is so much debate on this one part on this forum. Even when I ventured corvetteforum or supraforums much more, it was never an argument about power/performance gains. If someones car became more powerful, it went faster. Point blank. There was no debating. If someone posted a dyno sheet of a cam install showing a 40hp increase to the wheels, no one ever said, "Well we really need to go to the track to see if it's worth it."

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote