View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 04:04 PM   #8
Rreemo

Thanks Guys! I'm hoping to put some miles on it this weekend.

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
Welcome to the board Rreemo! Very nice Stang you picked up there brother.

In my opinion, the Brembos aren't worth the money anyways if you aren't tracking the car. The stock brakes stop almost just as well, they will just fade a lil sooner at the track. On the street, you will never notice a difference except the looks if you are looking for them. I had the big Brembos on my SRT8 and they were very, very expensive to replace stuff and hard to find in stock anywhere.
Thanks for the feedback on it Steve....I started realizing it was more of a "for looks" thing with me too, I'm not going to be tracking this car...I might get it out Northstar a few times, but that's different anyway. But if I change my mind, this does appear to be a good option for the money - http://www.americanmuscle.com/svt-brakekit-0509gt.html

Originally Posted by Courtesy Flush View Post
Welcome, alot of white 5.0's in this forum. Im thinking the texas heat has something to do with it.
Not so much the heat for me...it's where I live, out in the country where everything is so damned dusty....and this really is going to be my daily. My 911 was a really cool darker blue, beautiful color out in the sunlight, but man I could wash that thing and put it straight in the garage, and it would be dirty (covered with dusty/dirt) the next morning if I didn't put the car cover on. Hell....I had to wash the car cover about once a month, otherwise it would leave crap all over the car....and the cover was always on it inside...never outside.

Last edited by Rreemo; 08-09-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Rreemo is offline   Reply With Quote