Thread: Mt-82 issues
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 05:26 PM   #18
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by PCB View Post
Again I agree with you. He brought Jeff into the discussion which is unfair. If he brings him into the discussion then I expect Jeff to have had a role in this and he didn't. My argument is that it wouldn't have been a bad deal to introduce yourself and let Jeff know the complaint.

If he did bring Jeff into it, like me perhaps he would have found a solution like I did.
No. The OP simply stated that the dealership is a vendor on here. He wasn't referring to Jeff specifically. Jeff just happens to be far more frequent on here than anyone else from the dealership.

I do agree though, that it wouldn't be necessarily bad to tell Jeff. Like you said, he probably does have friends in the service department. It's just sad that anyone would have to go that route especially for a dealership that seems to want repeat customers. But I do agree 100% with you saying that this it is about who you know, such is life.

For the dealership though, even people that aren't commenting are reading this. And it will impact the dealership negatively. They seriously need to step their game up, especially being a vendor on here.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote