Thread: Mt-82 issues
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 11:45 PM   #27
emery2483

Originally Posted by Stone View Post
Since my name's getting thrown around all over the place, I feel the need to weigh in here. The majority of our service technicians, especially our transmission guys, are all Master Certified Ford mechanics, and from personal experience with friends and family's vehicles, they GENERALLY do a great job the first time. That being said, while they are Master mechanics, they are also humans. They, you, and I all make mistakes, and miss small details.

If you wouldn't mind OP, please PM me with your full name, as well as the name of your service advisor, so that I can help resolve this issue. I don't like seeing posts like this, and would like to help make the situation right, if I can.
Originally Posted by re-rx7 View Post
Nope just good service. My car went in and was out in 1 week. Tranny fixed. Good communication ect.. Keeping their word without hassle. The usual.
Will take it in to your fathers dealership next time if issues are not resolved with grapevine ford, just nice seeing they are about 20 minutes down the road from
me. but it's just getting annoying not having a car and being a full time highschool student who works full time also to pay for said car. not the easiest thing finding rides everywhere while the car is in the shop. kinda annoying too that I just picked it up Friday while they had it all week and the whine came back within two hours of having the car. third times a charm right? hopefully a new tranny will be ordered, but my father took it in and rode with Aaron and said he would leave it overnight but will he picking it up tomorrow after the tech looks at it. busy work week for me and I need the car so whenever parts come in we will bring it back and pick it up the same
day. might just sit around nd wait on him to work on it. Aaron is a very nice and helpful man, just sad the tech can't do his damn job. oh and the transmission still leaked too. LOL, c'mon y'all.

Last edited by emery2483; 04-28-2014 at 11:48 PM.
emery2483 is offline   Reply With Quote