View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 11:18 AM   #182
Reaper

Originally Posted by BlackStang08 View Post
On CL, lol. I need to check there more often. Great deal! Did the person say why selling and are they comfortable?
You'd be surprised lol. Got my Koni yellows plus the eibach sport spring brand new for $600. Still in the boxes. I'd keep an eye on it if ur looking for something.

There are two different versions. For the 10-12 and 13-14. He ordered the the wrong one on accident so he had to pay twice which really sucks. I think they have a strict return policy because I know he installed them but they threw a code and he took them out. I freaken love them though. They look badass and they hug you like a glove. I guess if you were a heavy weight they might not be comfy. Also you can switch the bottoms of the seats with ur stock ones if u want to keep heated seats and stuff. I personally don't care for that stuff so I didn't bother.
Recaros, JLT CAI, LP H-pipe, Corsa quad exhaust w/ GT500 valence, Lund tune, Eibach sportline springs, Koni yellows, BMR red panhard bar and LCAs, MGW shifter, RTR 19X9.5 wheels, Billet upper grill, Roush high flow lower grill, Cervini stalker spoiler, tint all around wrapped in matte black

Last edited by Reaper; 11-16-2014 at 06:37 PM.
Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote