View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 11:36 AM   #8
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
Why? Care to elaborate?

I also have 2013 Charger V6 as the family car. Dodge has the worst standard warranty in the automotive industry.

I literally had the entire front replaced because of a rattling noise that was impossible to track down. Front control arms, headlights, and a few other front parts all were replaced. So everything was fixed but I said damn will these noises come again after another 15k miles?

I doubt I will by Chrysler again but there's really no competition to the V6 Charger right now.
Like you said, Dodge dealerships are horrible and that is being kind. They over charge on everything, go out of their way looking for things to charge for, nothing is EVER in stock for a SRT product and then they charge extra to order things. They took my car out and beat on it like crazy too.

As for the car, well, it ran good, but the build quality is just sub-par. I had to replace the electric fans twice, interior rattled like crazy. I had to replace the front bumper on it. It took two months just to find one somewhere in the country that was new in stock and wasn't warped. We must have went through a dozen of them trying to find one that wasn't as wavy as the ocean. The bumper alone, UNPAINTED, was 800 bucks.

The car was completely stock, but had issues like a race car. So, never a Dodge product again.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote