View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 02:38 PM   #13
Boss949

Originally Posted by J.Shoot View Post
I did alot of research before we decided to go with the Procharger. I called shops, looked at forums, read articles. All of the systems have advantages and disadvantages. I guess the biggest reason we went with the centri was for ability to drive on the street. I think you can make all of them fast, it just takes the right combination. I have a race coming up in the near future with a guy running a PD blower. (he's a little more hp and torque than I am). I'll let you know how it turns out.

Holler at me if you want any info about what I have done to our Boss..

I talked to Shaun also before we did any work to our Boss. He doesn't like the centri's at all. lol.......

Good luck.
J.Shoot
So, did Shaun relent and tune it?

It doesn't take long to get to 3-4K . When/Where, do feel the boost kick in?

thanks.
2013 Boss 302 PW, Recaro, Torsen, AED tune, Airaid CAI, MGW, Hotchkis Springs/LCA, Whiteline Relo, CHE K Member w/Torque Limiters, Griggs Torque Arm Kit, T/A rear girdle, Kenny Brown Pan Hard Bar, Whiteline Tranny Bushing, JPC Linelock, JPC stainless clutch line, MT ET Street Radials (when needed), , 2013 GT500 Quad Axle Backs, Kooks LT 1 3/4, O/R X Pipe, Resonator Delete, JPC Line Lock,JPC Clutch Line.
Boss949 is offline   Reply With Quote