Thread: Niche Targa's
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 12:05 AM   #14
NAVAG

Floor was done with Epoxy Coat. I spent a whole week prepping it because the previous owners did a piss poor job painting it. Got the stuff from epoxycoat.com and I think Lowe's sells it online now.

I'm pretty happy with the wheels. Stock ones seemed kind of sunk in after I lowered the car. Plus, I didn't really like the stock (Black Premium) wheels much. I spent at least a year looking at wheels before finally pulling the trigger. I'm pretty picky. These have the perfect offset and are almost flush with the top of the panels. Not as much concave as some of the others but you can definitely tell that they are staggered. The pictures just don't do it justice. Looks better in person.

Back

Front

Rear Tire

Front Tire

Only trade off is that they are heavier than stock which will make Pokey even slower. They look mean but I will need to add some boost to back it up, lol. Another con is the bright silver color will make it a brake dust catcher but I already have a high maintenance color (black) and have to wash the SOB almost weekly anyway.
1989 GRAY/SILVER AUTO GT
1988 RED GT
1989 WHITE LX 5.0 HATCH

Last edited by NAVAG; 11-21-2014 at 12:18 AM.
NAVAG is offline   Reply With Quote