View Single Post
Old 10-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #32
Reaper

Originally Posted by rriddle3 View Post
OK, but it is still a CJ image. Here are some pics:
[URL="https://www.google.com/search?q=mustang+cobra+jet&client=tablet-android-lenovo&hl=en-US&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=G4owVOzvEJaqyASbgo KICw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=800"[/URL]
I think he used the CJ surround not sure. But nothing else.
EDIT: Actually no he started from scratch. Also noticed the tips on the back don't match up to the original either, the belly curves at the bottom and the eyes are completely different from the cobra jet. I think if i was trying to make my car a cobra jet i would of changed my 5.0 badges, my decklid emblem, use the cobra jet logo, install the cobra jet quarter window panels, put an off center strip down the center of the car and not have done many of the exterior mods i've done. Thats only if i was… not really the case here though.

I love how it came out though. Very stealthy just how i imagined. Will post better pics sometime this month. Thanks for the compliments guys.
Recaros, JLT CAI, LP H-pipe, Corsa quad exhaust w/ GT500 valence, Lund tune, Eibach sportline springs, Koni yellows, BMR red panhard bar and LCAs, MGW shifter, RTR 19X9.5 wheels, Billet upper grill, Roush high flow lower grill, Cervini stalker spoiler, tint all around wrapped in matte black

Last edited by Reaper; 10-04-2014 at 10:20 PM.
Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote