View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 01:36 PM   #69
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
Update on the Xbox one experience so far. Ghost campaign is really fun and interesting, the gameplay is very good and it keeps you interested. I haven't played much multiplayer online. The gameplay however also seemed good, i like how the players move and interact with the surroundings. Multiplayer is going to be MUCH more fun with a group of people you know and can work well with. Lots of camping as of right now. You also die much faster then in any previous MW.

Forza 5. Havent played online at all with it. But I'm roughly 40 races into it. Having a lot of fun with it, as you go and turn the driving assist down, it becomes much more challenging. But still fun. The tracks, condition, sun, and vehicle mods are all very realistic so far. Even adding window tint killed my visibility through the side mirrors.

blah blah, I wish there was a way to hurry up and make all the money so I can buy/mod all the cars I want. Could use any advice on this game as I'm very new to it.
there is no way to hurry it, it is very slow at tge beginnibg till you rank up. It will get better the more you win