View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 07:38 AM   #39
JDMLOL

Default Ram 1500 EcoDiesel

I am not brand loyal as I have owned several GM trucks. If the truck got horrible mileage I would be the first one to tell you it wasn't worth it. I understand the data analysis part. However, I think fuelly hides some variables worth knowing. I do agree on longevity. My dad has a friend with an 11' EB with ~50k on the clock and it idles like shit and occasionally loses power. I witnessed the rough idle on a cold start and once it was warm, it continued. He's taken it in to the dealer and to no surprise they didn't find anything wrong. What's funny is the problem worsened when he had a ranch hand so he took it off. Almost makes me think the problem is with the intercooler. So there are some bugs that still need to be worked out for sure. Then again, I would question the longevity on anything Dodge. My dad's EB runs great though.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS

Last edited by JDMLOL; 05-13-2014 at 07:54 AM.
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote