View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 08:30 AM   #22
JDMLOL

I typically don't look at the tac. I hadn't had the car long and I bounced it twice off the factory limiter, which I think is around 6.8k. That's because the car felt like it wanted to keep going. I kick myself every time I see the premium cluster because they light up red at the factory redline.

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I can't tell you how many times I've pulled up to the pump on the wrong side of the car. lol

All of my foxes were on the right side, my wife's Mach is on the right and my Explorer is also on the right. So it's habit to drive up to the pump on that side.
I don't know if I learned this here or on one of those goofy chain emails, but on newer cars if you ever forget, the little gas pump on the dash has a triangle pointing to the side the filler is on.

I used to feel like an idiot when I put gas in my mom's Audi because it's on the right side. I usually would be at a busy gas station, get out, then get back in and turn the car around as if I didn't have a clue.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote