View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 09:57 AM   #21
Crimson600+HP

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
Motor trend revised their rating system a year or so ago now? Where it's in categories, and each category has "opinions" for points.. like in the gt500 vs zl1 even though the gt500 performance section beat the zl1 the reviewers opinions on performance provided a win for the chevy in that section. .. I'm sorry performance should be numbers.. yeah C&D has better reviews but strange numbers, they are fun to read sometimes and I keep getting them because my kids have fundraisers so I get a year subscription for like $10.00 but It just ticks me off sometimes.
http://media.caranddriver.com/files/...camaro-zl1.pdf

Car magazines are still interesting to me. I like to read them while taking a dump. I have turned mostly to youtube now as MotorTrends channel, along with some other channels are much better at reviewing the cars and as a bonus you get to see the car perform on a road and/or track. I prefer C&D when it comes to the magazines though, there rating system was a little more fair with the ZL1 vs GT500 test.
ProCharger P1SC Stage 2|Full Suspension|New Plans: NA CJ Intake Manifold/OR H Pipe/3.73 Gears
Road Raced|Auto-X'd
Drag Raced|12.4s @ 119.7
Texas Mile|1/2 Mile: 140.3|1 Mile: 166.4|She had more in her!
Crimson600+HP is offline   Reply With Quote