Thread: 2015 bmw m3/4
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 03:45 PM   #8
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by STROKD View Post
No, shit is just getting exponentially more expensive with paychecks staying just ahead of inflation... my dad said to live like I am in retirement, Ill need about 8 mil in the bank in 30 years. to me thats fucken obsurd because Im broke. With 8 mil now Id live fairly well off, not broke... gonna be a lot of people driving 75 k dollar Kias in 20 years and not much else. At a point the car manufacturers are going to have to lower prices or they wont sell but 100 cars a year.
Broke is more or less, how you spend the money you have. I bought my Corvette when I was 24 and people that I was rich when I had just started a new entry-level job. This isn't directed towards you but, I think most people don't understand how to live off the money they make. I've known people with six-figure incomes be broke.

This will be the first time in a few years where I haven't spent my tax return on mods. So I am taking my fiscal responsibility to a better level. Everything gets more expensive, especially as fuel prices increase. Thank God they have someone stabilized for the time being.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote