View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 07:11 PM   #1
BV600

Default Anyone got a ticket lately?

Got pulled over for Speeding. Still don't think I was speeding, I was going with the flow of traffic on the expressway at what felt like 40ish. Seen the cop sitting on the side and didn't even bother to look down or attempt to slow down. I was pretty convinced I wasn't speeding, by the traffic flow and how I was pretty low in 5th gear chugging along.

So he hits his lights and gets behind me. I pull over. He ask for license and insurance and walks back to his car. Comes back with my stuff and with the ticket and says I pulled you over for speeding sign here hands me the paper and walks away. Look at the paper and it says 50 in a 35...wtf.

Not sure how much its going to be haven't called to find out yet, and Im still convinced I wasn't going that fast at all. Im wondering if it was possible where he was sitting to get the cars on the highway and not me? Any info on how to fight this?