View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:10 AM   #28
re-rx7
Banned

Originally Posted by Selcouth View Post
Are you hitting up any RKC meets in it? I have buddy that wouldn't mind running it. He has a Speed 6 and puts down a tad bit more power, but it would be a good run for both of you guys.
Every now and then. If I do I give Yuh a heads up.

Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
If I ever get around to replacing my current daily driver (aka taking on another payment), I want to look at both this and the Focus ST. I really like both of them.

Anyway, here is my commuter. 1995 Camry XLE (no freaking hubcaps for me), 4 cyl. Leaks oil like crazy and probably needs to have it's timing belt changed since I'm nearing 120k miles but its still pulling 100 mile commutes.

for handling st. For POWa ms3.

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
I really like those lil cars. The only wagon I like more than those right now are the Audi Rs4's. Neat lil cars.

I don't even have a pic of my Explorer. I don't give a damn about that that truck as long as it runs. I don't even wash it unless the wife complains about it. It's the first car we've had that she has had to say something to me about cleaning it. Haha.
they are fun. It's filthy as well right now lol. They are neat. Tq delivery is insane.
re-rx7 is offline   Reply With Quote