View Single Post
Old 11-06-2013, 03:37 PM   #7
JDMLOL

I run into more exotics than I do Terminators. I love them and wish I could own one. Could I have picked one of those up instead of buying a new 5.0? Yeah and sometimes I wish I had. At this age though, I do not find it practical to spend 25k+ for a nine or ten year old car. If I were older and were in the position to buy one and leave it in a garage except for maybe several days out of the year, I would buy one. I hope one day I find a stock low mileage one to buy. How nice would it be if you could go back in time to buy up several Terminators and MK4 Supra Turbos off the lot and just throw them in a storage unit for about 15 or 20 years? Back to the topic. If we are a relatively stock or even bolt-on/tune 5.0 I'd say our ass is grass if we ran into a pulley/bolt-on/tune Cobra. We may have a chance against a stock one.

The Queen:
2013 Race Red Mustang GT 6MT: 20" AMR's, GT500 AB, JBA LT's and ORX, SCT SF3/X3, MGW Short Throw, Some Carbon Wrap, Spoiler Delete, Eibach Sportlines, Koni STR.T's, BMR LCA's, BMR Relo Brackets, BMR UCA, Freedom Racing PHB, Maximum Motorsports CC Plates, BMR Safety loop, DSS Aluminum DS
JDMLOL is offline   Reply With Quote