View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #464
Yagermeister

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
There is no question about that, not only did he "poke" a lot of people, but he beat the subject to death and took the title of king of 5.0s before his car was even finished. There is NO WAY to make a claim like that then fail to back it up and not expect to get shit back for it. That's just racing, you know this.

I do agree, it's done and over with now. Jeff showed his ass, we've had some laughs over it now we should come together to have fun and help Jeff out. The problem is, as usual he's not reacting well to the ribbing he is getting lashing out attacking people personally. If he'd just laugh it off and get back to racing I have no doubt everyone would support him.

I wish Jeff luck. Every new combo needs to be dialed in. Just expecting to jump in to run a number isn't going to happen. It takes time and practice and I'm sure Jeff will get it done in time.

It's always been that way, always will be. Its a testosterone driven sport. lol

I'll give Jeff the benefit of the doubt here. If his car isn't 4000lbs with him in it, it's going to be very close to it because he is a big boy. He is like 6'4 280lbs.
Clint drove his car so remove 130 lbs right there