View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #22
TrueStreetTim
DFW5.0s Preferred Vendor

Awesome job on the vids. This will greatly increase the forums reputation!

Originally Posted by Blue Devil 5.0 View Post
sean @ true street, not to be confused with shaun @aed.

and no, they have had problems with both procharged cars. Sayle went to dallas mustang to get tuned after install.

I love true street and I Think they are great, i just wouldnt get tuned if you have forced induction. NA cars are fine.
I ain't mad, bro lol. But wildly debatable.

Before proper MAF's came about for tuning these cars beyond a certain sample area, tuners would "trick" the computer to do what they commanded. It was simply the way of things. Now that tuners have access to proper MAF's, we choose to tune through the MAF (no smoke & mirrors). David has gone this route and we hoped that Sayle would as well. Davids had nothing to do with tuning.

Sayle was advised to go with a MAF that better supported his cars needs. But everyone makes their own choices given what information they are given. Sayle chose to go a route that does not involve a MAF change and purchased injectors through DM when, in fact, the car is still out of MAF. We tune FI cars that far exceed 600wp day in and day out. Our tuning capabilities are not to be confused with a customers free choice.

Not to detract anything from Sayle! He's a stand up dude, we go drinking together, and was even at the shop today! He made the decision he felt most comfortable with given the information and this has affected our relationship none whatsoever!

Last edited by TrueStreetTim; 02-01-2013 at 08:21 PM.
TrueStreetTim is offline   Reply With Quote