View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 03:22 AM   #14
wbt

Originally Posted by Shaun13GTCS View Post
LMAO! Keep talking bud. I told people I would post up exact before/after results switching to the boss intake. No changes in the most similar DA I could. I ran .05 slower with alittle worse 60' (track prep wasn't great) trapped alittle higher, even considering I couldn't shift 2nd higher then 7000rpm.

Also, DA was 1300' last time compared to 1600' this time. Gears would absolutely help, and I actually thought with the 3.31's I might run slower.

But don't talk shit, you dont actually mention what i was out to do, but just say "oh he ran slower" "im just throwing him under the bus because he mentioned casper/jpc is faster then me, and ill cry about it everytime" Nor is my car a dedicated track car like yours. Mine is much more of a DD/track car.
Lol! Nice troll post. I believe you and your mole have been had. Hopefully the mods will clean your garbage out.

...and yes, you, like many others before, proved my exact point running the Boss intake. You failed to see improvement because you didn't have the mods to support the part. This has nothing to do with you trolling kdanner or I on YouTube trying to post snide remarks on our content.

So how much are going to ask for the intake? I thought this was in your plan to run 10's but you are just a daily driver/track car right?
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...ound-mods.html

Keep running in circles....it's amusing.

Last edited by wbt; 09-08-2013 at 03:29 AM.
wbt is offline   Reply With Quote