View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 08:45 PM   #11
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
I havent left the house since thursday either but still been busy. Christmas decorating, online christmas shopping, keeping my stir crazy 5 year old busy, yoga and playing gta5 with Strokd when we both have time.
Nice! At least you're keeping busy. My wife is just doing school work and I'm pretty much on my laptop all day with the TV in the background. Find myself being hungry just out of boredom.

It sucks as well because before Thanksgiving I had made it up to jogging 7 miles. Now with Thanksgiving break and this damn ice fest, I'll probably be back down to 3 miles or so.

Originally Posted by JDMLOL View Post
Studying for finals. Last undergraduate semester ever!
Nice man, congrats! At least you have no excuses to not study!

Originally Posted by maxpayne View Post
We havn't had power in Dallas since Friday at 4:00am. Just got it back. BUT my wife and I drove to Lewisville yesterday morning to stay with some family to stay warm. Scariest drive ever. Lol.
Yeah all I've seen in Lewisville is the street in front of my house. I've seen some people leaving and they seem to make it back home in one piece, I'm just not really willing to risk it. I'd love to go out though and see what the rest of the town looks like though.

Saw someone last night redlining the shit out of their SUV trying to drive up the road. They seemed incredibly determined to leave for whatever reason. Probably flooring the gas for a good 5 to 10 minutes and eventually made it up the road and out of the neighborhood. I just assumed it was a pissed off girlfriend or something!

Originally Posted by Toby View Post
Well we closed the shop down today, roads near me were terrible this morning so I have been driving around our neighborhood sliding around corners and playing with my daughter on her gokart. Been really nice to finally have a day off that I can spend time with my daughter just goofing off. We are now getting ready to eat dinner with some friends and tip back a few rounds of makers mark 46 and some sample whiskeys I picked up from the liquor store a couple weeks ago. Tryin to find a favorite.. Hehe
Very nice. Sure wish I would have thought to pick up some bourbon before this crap hit. I'd be having a hell of an easier time passing the time. I'm just about out of beer. Gonna have to tap a bottle of Cabernet next.

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System

Last edited by brtnstrns; 12-07-2013 at 08:48 PM.
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote