View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #411
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Have you ever owned a nitrous car? If so have you ever owned a direct port system on the car. Direct port works a lot different the single nozzle or plate systems.
Yes. It was a plated coupe, carb'd car, stripped down to nothing. Ran into the 9's at the track, but felt like you were going to die if you tried to turn too fast on the street on front runners, no sway bar etc. Of course, we're talking the mid 90's too. lol.

Originally Posted by White_lightning View Post
i picked up 195 rwhp with a "150" shot

just sayin.
Oh yeah, try that with a smaller displacement 4v car rather than 40+ more cubes pushrod motor. lol.
I never said my shit is a new discovering. But my is unique in its class. Like I said I'm not competing against people that puts 50k plus into their cars. I wanted to be different then the rest of what people are doing to their coyotes. Boost it and that's it. But I guess when you're the odd man out you will be hated and have haters.
It is unique, I've given you that several times. I've said your car is cool as the other side of the pillow. You aren't hated on. Your smack talk and hypothetical bench racing is what got all this going. You should just stick what you know for sure - 508-525 whatever you want to call it and realize racing is run what you bring. Not pick your races by mod for mod crap. That's silly.

Well Steve won't argue with you cause you have a super duper fast car.
LOL, so not true.

LOL! my car is FAR from fast...

And steve argues with me all the time.. Because he's my Boy.. and it's fun
Yeahhh buddddddddy!

Good.. because if either of us wanted the "Fastest car" in dallas.. we BOTH picked the wrong platform lol
I think you're doing all right. Certainly not in much risk of losing races at random meets. Now, TI or DR gtg, might be a lil different. You still have the Dirty Bird to contend with! lmao.

Man stop playing my car isn't fast stuff. It is a fucking beast. And I like Steve and known him for years but for some reason he likes to argue about something he has no clue about which in this case nitrous. It gets annoying after we go back and forth about it.
You're the one taking it as an argument. It's a discussion as far as I'm concerned. I gave my opinion on it, you wanted to argue my opinion is wrong.

Originally Posted by blownaltered View Post
Since you don't have a tune for your nitrous there are bunch of new 5.0s that will blow your doors off. Once you get your nitrous tune you will be faster than most but till then you are bench racing.

Dude you do stroke your ego a lot. Do you jerk off looking into the mirror talking about how awesome you are?
Exactly.

LMAO@ the 2nd part. You sick in the head, Donnie!

Some times I do. And I'm sure there are 5.0's out there that will crush me. But how many NA 5.0's that can do that? I mean they would have to have boost and even then if they are within 75 rwhp of me I don't see why I couldn't beat them or hang with them for a 30-120 race.
You'll beat most 5.0's around on motor unless they are boosted. Hell, you might even beat a few boosted ones. You and Merlin would be a good race your motor to his blower.

Originally Posted by Midnight11 View Post
He didn't tell me what he made frankly I don't care it was fun and I had him till the big ass turbo kicked in
LOL, I tried to tell you to go from a lower roll. I called that one.

You should had raced him from a dig to 100 and you would had won.
Yup. Neon's aint shit from a dig or low roll. But they can shit and get on the big end with the turbo upgrades. Nick got hustled, no biggie. That's street racing. At least he had the balls to give it a shot rather than bench race it to death first to know if it was worthy of his gas or not! lmao.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote