View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 04:12 PM   #22
JDBishopArts

Originally Posted by BlueBolt View Post
Nobody likes the superleggera? I'd have a hard time not picking the Lambo. But the 458 is bad ass too.
It's an awesome car for sure. I've driven the 570-4 Superleggera and the handling under power is almost unbelievable. There is still nothing like a Ferrari. I've heard so many over the top insane things about the MP4 it would be very hard to turn down the opportunity to figure it out myself. If the Aventador was an option, the others wouldn't even be an option to me.

The Audi wasn't that spectacular to me. I've driven the V8 and V10 versions. The V8 was a total waste of money IMO. It was still very cool but felt way underpowered for the price. The V10 makes up for that but it was still lackluster. The Porsche is a machine. I've got to drive a 911 Turbo and GT3. I'd pick the Turbo hands down. It is an absolute beast. It's just almost too easy to drive. It truly is the car you could drive everyday like it's nothing and then tear people up on track day.

The Ferrari is well...a Ferrari. I've driven a 360 and 430. Both were a total out of body experience for me. The noise, feel, ...well everything is overwhelming. There is something about the pedigree of Ferrari that is unexplainable till you drive one. It would be very hard to say no to the 458.
JDBishopArts is offline   Reply With Quote