Thread: Z/28
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #50
saunupe1911

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
ROFL. Okay so the Z/28 can be had with the same creature comforts as a Boss, looks are subjective, going to also be exclusive and the performance kills a Boss 302 and that is NOT impressive!?

So exact same criteria but it's not impressive lol. You're sounding extremely hypocritical now. If you just don't like the Camaro, I would accept that answer. But since both cars have the same stats you like with the Boss, and deem it not impressive is just sounding trolling.

-Alex
Removal of Sound deadening and Nav are some nice features that a ton of people care about, which is why thousands of buyers chose a M3 or C63 at this price level.

Read my earlier posts. It's not impressive because this level of performance is seen in the Continental Tire race series from the Camaro....and the Mustang too. I already knew what it can do! They have had the LS7 since 2006! And it took GM 3 yrs to finally catch up. None of that is impressive, period!!! I'm glad they finally caught the hell up! Stop implying what I'm saying and read exactly what I typed.
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote