Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 11:08 PM   #1
poport

Default New Member

Greetings,

I reside in Waxahachie, TX., just 25-30 miles from DFW. I'm originally from Dallas, TX. I own two Ford Mustangs (1965 and a recent pickup of what I believe is a 1979 "Cobra" 5.0, recaro seats, rear wing, door and dash badges). Neither of the two are registered or inspected as of yet. I plan to restore the 65' the best I can and my finances will allow at a very slow rate of time. My plans for the possible 79' Cobra is to get it running and daily drive it as I put into it as well.

I've done the drag racing thing as a member of "Beat the Heat, Racing for Education" for approximately four years and no longer desire to drag race. I was representing with a 87' Mustang Coupe. I will post pics of the Beat the Heat car if someone requests it or, would like to see what I built from ground up completely on my own.

I discovered DFW5.0S.com as I was attempting to decipher the VIN of the possible "79 Cobra" that I just recently happened upon on May 5, 2017. I pretty much know my way around a mustang so, it shouldn't be too hard to get this one back scene and rolling.

I am glad that I happened upon this site and became a member as well.
poport is offline   Reply With Quote