View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:57 AM   #40
saunupe1911

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
Yeah I don't understand getting a car you love to park it and drive a pos.. I LOVE the excuse "I wish I had my camaro I'd race you, it's fast" wtf?? I can see if you drive a Ferrari that requires a set of headers every 3 years and 10,000 miles requires an engine out service.. but geez.. I mean you can do whatever. Maybe if your mustang is a frigging race car not road legal.. but otherwise. . Do what you want just don't look longingly at me thru the bubbling tint of your smoked in ex rental car pos. You know what makes more financial sense then buying a mustang to park it in the garage and driving another car to save money? Not getting the mustang. .
I tend to agree with you, unless you already had a daily. For example my next car will probably be an ATS-V, S5, M4, used Z51. My 5.0 will be my daily. I'm never trading this car in unless I buy another muscle car or I get an offer that I can't refuse.

I will admit that I do have my eyes on an Acura Intergra, RSX, or IS300 simply because my wife and I both loved the tuner era. She adored her Integra.
saunupe1911 is offline   Reply With Quote