View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 10:30 AM   #20
DirtyD

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
LOL, you have no clue what you are talking about. You have no experience as a parent to draw any conclusions like that. People without kids telling other people with kids how to parent absolutely crack me up.
I don't remember specifically telling anyone EXACTLY how to parent? I just said be a parent, and not a best friend. Read, dipshit. Here we go with your bullshit "experience" rants again. I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about, but yet that's what I see everyday. Just because someone doesn't have kids of their own doesn't mean they don't know how to be a parent. What I said is exactly what happened to both of my cousins in high school, of whom I watched become drug addicts and constantly run away from home. I watched it with my own eyes. But again, it's something that differs from your opinion, and because it doesn't agree with your opinion, it's not true/fact/believeable/whatever the hell you want to call it.

Originally Posted by SlowGreyGT View Post
And what exactly would you do if a parent turned on you? That attitude is playing with fire in a big way. It's not your place to parent someone else's kid. If you're a coach and the kid is being a shit, you sit them out and they don't play. That's the extent of your involvement with it. You trying to turn on me and saying it wouldn't end well would be a big mistake on your part. Never attempt to get between a parent and their kid, it's not your place and the parent will always protect right or wrong in the situation.
Did I say it would get physical? Or are your just automatically assuming that so that you can go ahead and form an opinion off of very few words? I vote the latter. This forum has started to become a bust lately with all the same old shit that continues to pour out of a few mouths from some of the same old people.

Last edited by DirtyD; 02-20-2014 at 10:33 AM.
DirtyD is offline   Reply With Quote