View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 08:38 PM   #1
pohnjarker

Default FS: 300 Blackout with Leupold Scope - Sold

I have a 300 Blackout build that i built for pig hunting but other priorities have come up. namely the wife is preggo and i prefer to scale down my calibers so that i can afford more ammo for less calibers. not like that will be happening much for the next 18 years...but we'll see. lol.

i bought the upper completed and here is the info for that: Palmetto State Armory built, 16" bbl, 300 Blackout, 1 in 8" twist, Cold Hammer Forged and chrome lined barrel. A2 flash hider, flat top upper, Midwest Industries 15" T-series FF handguard, complete PSA F/A (M16) BCG and CH included.

I built the Lower with a Spikes Tactical lower and a Spikes Tactical lower parts kit and Magpul MOE stock.

Scope is a Leupold 1-4x20mm VX-HOG sitting on Leupold rings.

I have about half a box of hunting rounds and half a box of regular 230g rounds to go along with it. the upper had about 20 rounds through it when i bought it and i put another 20 or so rounds through it. lower only has the 20 or so rounds that i put through it.

Asking $1100 for everything. any questions, feel free to ask. will not separate.

i prefer to meet locally but will ship at buyers expense to FFL only.

ETA: email me at [email protected] for the fastest response.

Last edited by pohnjarker; 05-08-2014 at 04:35 PM.
pohnjarker is offline   Reply With Quote