View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 06:10 PM   #2
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
I told him I'm down to race him from a dig, roll, or whatever and he agreed to it but never heard from him again.
You're full of shit. Haha! Nic accused me of having a bottle and you didn't know about that rumor I guess. After that, your interest greatly changed. I opened the trunk to let you look, Nic got scared said it was hidden behind all the stuff in my trunk and you walked off to talk to the wife. Nic then came back to challenge Donnie to race knowing he has a 185rw advantage over Donnie who told Nic to fuck off. LMAO. Donnie was there the whole time to see it all go down.

There is nothing to be "scared" over. I will race win or lose. It's your group of buddies that are afraid to race. You guys talk SO much trash to eachother that everyone is afraid to race unless they know they will for a fact win otherwise they have to face the wrath and ridicule of the group.

I've lost races before, I will lose again in the future. It's all about having fun to me. I'm down to race you. Should be a good run!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote