View Single Post
Old 11-05-2014, 05:55 PM   #1
Boss949

Default Car Meet in Ft Worth Nov 16

Hi to all.

Without being "self-serving" I wanted to post about a Car Meet we are having on Nov 16th at Riverwalk Fellowship. 5612 Glenview Dr Haltom City.

I was diagnosed with a Glio Blastoma Terminal Brain Cancer last June. Actually the night of 6/20 while at TMS for Friday Night Drags, the symptoms really got our attention, which led to a Dr's visit the following Monday (6/23) where we discovered the Tumor. Operation was on 6/25.

My recovery has almost been unexplicable!!! Prayer, Faith and non traditional protocols. Last MRI in August showed no cancer cells!!! (Not all of the Tumor was removed in June).

We have a number of car guys in our church. One of them is the president of the Texas V Club. They wanted to do a Car Meet with raffle, etc. to raise money to repave our parking lot.

Here is the info and it looks to be a great time. I really want to get some Mustangs in mix also. Gearheads in Arlington have donated some gift cards, etc. Check out the link for more details.

Thanks,

Steve

http://www.riverwalkfellowship.com/dfwcarmeet.html
2013 Boss 302 PW, Recaro, Torsen, AED tune, Airaid CAI, MGW, Hotchkis Springs/LCA, Whiteline Relo, CHE K Member w/Torque Limiters, Griggs Torque Arm Kit, T/A rear girdle, Kenny Brown Pan Hard Bar, Whiteline Tranny Bushing, JPC Linelock, JPC stainless clutch line, MT ET Street Radials (when needed), , 2013 GT500 Quad Axle Backs, Kooks LT 1 3/4, O/R X Pipe, Resonator Delete, JPC Line Lock,JPC Clutch Line.
Boss949 is offline   Reply With Quote