View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 11:29 AM   #11
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by saunupe1911 View Post
Good post! My car is a daily driver with track oriented parts that I put in use for spirited street driving. And to be honest, you have to drive aggressive in the DFW.
Very true! DFW traffic is nuts. I was on 635 the other day and it's nuts over there! That construction is crazy and people still driving with no care at all!

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Spirited street driving and daily driver. Steve you should setup a poll.

-Alex
You're right, I should have made one. Was a little distracted with the PM's. lol

Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
I used to race mine. It's slow/stock again, so she's just a daily driver now.
Boooo. Life without boost sucks!

Originally Posted by donutninja View Post
Daily spirited driving around town and Auto-X. Used to drift a little but kind of afraid to with a new car that isn't paid off yet XD. So no Dorifto for a while.
I've always wanted to learn car control like that to be able to slide a car around, but I'm too much of a sissy to abuse my car like that. I've gotten old and hate fixing stuff cuz I broke it! lol

Plus the expensive wheels on my car really discouraged me from trying it. My 5.0 is the most gently used 5.0 ever. lol!

Now my CTS-V on the other hand, I think is a natural drift machine. It's completely useless on these Kumho tires and easy as hell to slide around!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote