View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
NZERO21

Default California special new member

HI EVERYONE,

Just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I currently live in the McKinney area but will be moving to the Frisco area soon. I came across DFW50s when a mustang with a sticker in his quarter panel window pulled up and yelled as we were driving along side one another to check the website out. He had a sick Mustang.

Eventually the guys at True Street Shop in Mckinney advised me to check out a car gathering by the George Bush in Plano, TX. The cars that showed up were pretty awesome but ever since then I have not returned since I don't know the time when they meet up every month.

I eventually purchased a 2011 California Special Convertible Mustang and have enjoyed it ever since. No big upgrades other than the tinted windows, and the guys who installed it messed that up. Well, so far I just recently received my Borla S-Type exhaust and I am looking forward in to installing them. I was going back and forth between the Roush Axel backs or the Borla. Let me know what you guys think since I have not installed them yet.

Im looking forward in meeting up with everyone and share a few stories and laughs. I'll share a few of my pictures of my car and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I also have another 5.0 black mustang that is currently on SALE.

Enjoy.

Last edited by NZERO21; 01-07-2014 at 03:19 PM.
NZERO21 is offline   Reply With Quote