View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:29 PM   #1
Cobraman

Default As requested- Hello!

What's up, I'm Jeremy. I'm nineteen and a Freshman at UNT. I come from a far off land known as DFWmustangs. Here's a little bit of my car history

First is my 97 cobra. Went through seven exhaust combos in the seven months I owned it. Was my first "fast car." First mod was the 4.56 gears which grew into a title over on the other board. Car ended up with a vortech, built 31 spline rear, 4.10's, jamesb torque boxes, offroad x with magnapacks, and 305 drag radials. Made 410rw when the motor blew and then I sold it. That was stupid of me. I wish I had that car back everyday.

Next purchase was a 93 LT1 corvette. This was my girlfirend's dad's car. All stock except for a K&n filter and c5 wheels. This car was pretty fun, but just had too many issues for me to really get into it, so I sold it. I miss this car a lot as well. targa top was cool for sure!

Next is the current stage. I always wanted one and knew I probably wouldn't have another shot at it. 06 gsxr 600. I love this thing. bought with 13k miles.

That is about it. I can't wait to be back in a mustang!

Don't forget to check out the carrollton meet thread!!