View Single Post
Old 08-16-2013, 05:34 PM   #10
Fair

Originally Posted by JPC View Post
If you are interested in tracking your Mustang, Terry Fair and the whole Vorshlag team are experts. I meet Terry over a year ago and Vorshlag is the place I go to make my 2012 Mustang Boss 302 even faster on the track (IE: Eagles Canyon Raceway)

Just ask Terry how many track records he has in his street legal 2011 Red Mustang...
Aww shucks.... thanks. I'm not really counting the track records (LIE!) but we are up to 6 this year in NASA TT3, and have already wrapped up the regional TT3 championship with 2 more race weekends left on the calendar.

Our TT3 Mustang above is also my wife's street car. We swap the wheels and the trunk lid for street versions and she drives it to work. Still has NAV, stereo, A/C, full interior, emissions, is relatively quiet and it even rides fairly well. Of course we're always pushing the limits of what she will let us get away with on her street car.

The dual-purpose street/track car build is our specialty. We've helped a lot of folks beef up their brakes and firm up the handling in the S197 Mustangs. Again, we're not the typical "Mustang speed shop" but we sure do work on these cars a lot...