View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 02:55 AM   #51
NZERO21

Wow, this is a great topic that much of us are eagerly attempting to get the final solution. Now I do understand that it may sound that a shop tune may be better than a bama tune, simply for the fact that each car is different and you get an opportunity to discuss your options with the expert while he is looking at your car in that moment in time. As much as I would like to say that I want to hit the track, I generally will use this car for daily driving purposes but if lets say a "camaro" or "corvette" were to line up next to me, I would like to be able to have a lil something to show for it. Keep in mind that even though the 412 hp is advertised on these 2011 mustangs, I fully understand that its much less when it hits the floor. However, like many of us, we are cost conscious about what we want to do so we also feel that we don't want to break the piggy bank for an extra 5 hp in comparison. Its all about choices.

Personally, since i am just starting out and still have warranty on the vehicle with 23k on the odometer, I am hesitant as to what I should get. Still thinking about the ford racing intake and possibly the JLT air intake to go along with it. Eventually doing the tune once those puppies are installed with possibly some hooker headers and h-pipe.

Love the feedback. Let me know what you guys think?

NZERO21 is offline   Reply With Quote