View Single Post
Old 08-04-2016, 03:46 AM   #1
haybale

Default new guy from Denton

Hey guys, my name is William, and I'm from Denton. About 5 or 6 months ago, I decided to ditch my big gas guzzling 4x4, and picked up a new 2016 competition orange 5.0

The car is still stock except for a Roush axleback. I also blacked out the wheels, exhaust tips, grill emblem, and fender emblems. Since the GT on the deck lid sits on a black background I decided to paint it orange for contrast. After the following pictures were taken, I also blacked out the mufflers (to help them hide a bit more), and added a touch of Orange to the "." in the 5.0 fender emblems.

Planned mods for the near future are: window tint, light tint, Front turn signal switchbacks, and painting brake calipers. That's probably going to be it for a while, although eventually I plan on getting wider wheels and tires, and hopefully picking up a CAI, a tuner, and maybe some taller gears. I used to have a modded Gen 2 Lightning, I sure do miss the power and sound that came out of that little blower, so if I end up keeping this car after it's paid off, I will likely go boosted, but that's way down the road.

I know a few people on this forum, my good buddy Wayne Fontenot, and a few guys I met through Wayne... Ryan, Don, and Erik. If any of you are still active on here, what's up!?! As for everyone else, I look forward to B.S.ing with you on the forum, and hopefully meeting a few of you at a G2G at some point
haybale is offline   Reply With Quote