View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #9
brtnstrns

Originally Posted by JDBishopArts View Post
I'd go with a 99/01 cobra front bumper. Everything else is hot. Well except the non painted spoiler.
If 99/01 cobra front bumpers came with a proper chin spoiler, I totally would go that route. But I can't stand the gap when people put the chin spoilers on them.

And yeah, I really dislike the flat black spoiler...just gotta find the cash to get it painted, along with the hood stripe put back on. But first I gotta focus on putting my money towards getting it running flawlessly.....oh yeah and a wedding...

Originally Posted by Steve View Post
You can always put an intercooler in there. Just make sure it's attached to a turbo.
Haha, oh man if only I had the money. From the dyno sheet the previous owner provided me, this car is putting out 411 RWHP on race gas naturally aspirated. I'm not much of a racer, and definitely not a straight line racer (if you can tell by the IRS), so I think I'll be satisfied for now. Going from a 1966 Inline 6 mustang, to a 1999 Inline 6 Grand Cherokee, to a 1999 Stock Mustang GT, to this...its the fasted car I've owned and I think I'll get plenty of joy out of it for at least a while

...but damn would a Kenne Bell look nice sitting underneath that shaker...

03 DSG Mach 1

Stroked/Forged, Heads, Cams, Long Runner Intake, Built Cobra IRS, Cobra Fuel System
brtnstrns is offline   Reply With Quote