View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #24
Dominic Toretto

Originally Posted by GTRacerX View Post
You know it's funny because when the C6 came out I thought that GM was trying to make the Vette look like a Ferrari, and then when I saw one in person and then later drove my friends 07 ZO6 I thought they looked great and performed even better. I think the new C7 Corvette looks great from front to back, but I will admit it looks a lot like the Camaro from the rear. Love my 5.0, but I hope to add the C7 as my next car in the next couple of years.
I've noticed Corvettes have had some similar design cues as Ferraris since the 80s. Seeing the new C7 in person has been a treat. There's a white coupe parked across the street from my job a lot. It has finally surpassed the design architecture from 1997. Not that the C6 wasn't a great car, it was just too similar to a C5. And finally the Corvette interior is extremely well appointed. GM really nailed it. Of course now you're going to pay for what you buy but, still far far cheaper that the competition.

-Alex

Ford Racing . Pypes . BMR . CDC . American Muscle . DDM Tuning . BFG . J&M . Amsoil . MMD. JLT
Dominic Toretto is offline   Reply With Quote