View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 04:47 PM   #124
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Actually data is out. It's just not the data you want. Sure, it's not specific but, did you expect it to be since the car was just announced?

Sure it could fail but, then again, it could not. You seem to want to just accept that it will fail or have the exceedingly skeptical attitude right off the bat. Why do you need to shout "fan boi" just because people are excited about the new car?

-Alex
I'm always a skeptic of any make/model. I take anything I read from the magazines with a grain of salt knowing they are merely paid advertisers in disguise. I always wait to see when they get in the hands of owners to see how a new car will perform.

As for people being excited, I have NO issue with that at all. It's when it's taken to another level and people start bench racing a car before they even see one in person I find abit absurd. Throwing around terms like "world class" and beating on cars that cost three times as much before the cars even hit a track is silly.

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Um I posted a dyno graph numbnuts. With TS shitty tune yes 525 with HPP better tune 544rwhp and 442 rwtq. Damn I wonder some times if you don't read anything and just go off your small brain.
Not too bad. Sorry about those torque numbers though.. lol

Originally Posted by BLK2012GT View Post
Yet again my plan would had been cheaper and made more power then if I went boosted. Thanks again to TS for killing that.
TS is da debil!!!!!
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote