View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 10:52 PM   #12
STROKD
Old School

Originally Posted by downtime! View Post
No you didn't know what I was talking about. It wasn't about small cube blower motors versus large cube blower motors. It was comparing a larger cube n/a motor to a std cube blower motor. Simple as that. And this is the slowest car I've owned in years. Again, making assumptions is not your strong suit.
Don't need to make assumptions. I wasn't talking about a na big cid motor vs a smaller blown motor, because I'm not into NA and being slow. A larger cid motor with boost making the same power as a smaller motor needing more boost will be faster. I guess I shouldn't have quoted you to get you all ruffled, since it seems to really bother you with what I said and it wasn't exactly your point. Not sure why anyone would spend money for a bigger motor and not boost it. Have a friend with a 760bhp 445 lsx, and he's slower than anyone I hang with because he won't put a damn power adder on it.

Yes a blown 5.0 will beat a 347 or 408 NA, but my point was a blown stroker would torch a blown 5.0. Sorry if I derailed your point.