Thread: Black Mamba
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 10:32 PM   #1
Dark Pony
Supporting Member

Default Black Mamba

This is my 96 Cobra. I bought it as a project and to have the ability to do a few things to it. Fortunately, I bought this car with a built motor, Vortech S Trim, T56, tubular front suspension, coilovers, small fuel system, built rearend. Since then, I have bought the 03 Cobra wheels on it now, new DR's, Corbeau CR1's, new stereo, new tint, working on getting all new gaskets for the motor and a new tune. It's def a great starting point and overall goal is to sell the blower and go with a turbo setup. 700-800 HP in a car this light, would def be fun and is my goal. It originally was mystic, but one of the previous owners put it in a barbed wire fence. The insurance company decided to total the car because the paint job was almost as much as the whole car was worth. Since it was painted black, it had some imperfections, but another long term goal is to take the car mystic! The biggest thing about this car is the fact that everything is paid for! She's going to be up and running within the next week, so I should be out to some of the meets.