View Single Post
Old 05-23-2014, 06:45 PM   #1340
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by Junkie View Post
Did you not just post about "not having anything to drive"? Lol that was your main excuse.

I'm still waiting on an explanation on how less cylinder pressure, less pressure on the crank snout, and less of an impact on clutches. At the same power level some how makes something less reliable?

You completely missed the point of my statement. I never said that the set up wasnt good or ineffiecient, in fact i didnt say anything negative about it at all. I said it was too far for me. Anything breaks on that set up and its very expensive and 1000rw cars break shit..alot of shit. If i had something like that and broke it, it would be broken awhile and sitting. Thats not fun at all. You're busy trying to argue rather than understand my viewpoint on it because you're over reacting to my use of the word "racecar". Thats where perspective comes in and is a matter of opinion. To you, a 1000rw car is normal and no big deal. The idea of throwing 20k at a car for a build doesnt phase you in the least. To you, if it runs, drives, idles like stock, its a street car. I get that and totally understand that. BUT, for us normal people, that is a luxury, a fun toy, something to go racing in, not a daily. Lol. Again, its opinion. You have yoursx I have mine. Its not a big deal.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote