View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #7
Garceeya

Originally Posted by 03MachMe View Post
Looking good Greg.
Thanks Ryan. I love the look and it feels really light to. The rear offset is perfect with the 295's. The front is a little too much for my likeing so I orderend some 15mm hucentric spacers to bring them out a little more. I think it will be perfect then. I will take some much better pics soon.

Originally Posted by gordelis View Post
It looks really nice. I thought about going with these same wheel when I looking for it.
Any specific reason why you went with Toyos?
I'll be looking for tires myself in a few months.
I went with the Toyo's becuase I wanted 295/30's and didn't want to spend a fortune. There are only a few tires made in this size. They are actually decent tires to. So far they feel really good.

Originally Posted by Dominic Toretto View Post
Very nice Greg. Those TSWs are sure to save you a lot of unsprung weight as well as add to the aesthetics since they are single-piece forged. What suspension setup do you have? I'd love a set of Toyos as well... R888s lol.

-Alex
They are rotary forged so a little different than real forged wheels. I got a steal of a deal through American Muscle. They were on clearance and plus a discount means I only paid $250 a wheel. I just have the Ford K springs and a panhard rod. I think I lost around 6-8lbs per corner.