Thread: DFW tuners
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2014, 08:39 AM   #202
blownaltered
I have a small penis

Originally Posted by ShortBus View Post
You seriously doubt that? Lol let's see same car with more power? Hmm, shouldn't be that hard to see why? Sure I'll come out to any 1/4 and run you as soon as you agree to come to a track and race around some turns. Would never happen bc you have bastsrdizes you car from something that handles very well to a straight line car. Cool if that's your thing but not mine. If you notice I said I'll drag that thing from a roll race. Shouldn't be to hard to get me from a dead stop with a th400 lol
Lmao this is great. You call out the guy to a race with stipulations so you won't lose. You guys crack me up, if you want to race him he will run you at the track and that car rolls out hard from a roll with that transmission. Vic barely got around him at RR and toll me to my face he was giving it all he had to get around him. So for a roll if you can't hang with Vic you might be in trouble.

As for him turning the car into a straight line racer, how is that fucking up his car. He likes drag racing so he built it for that. You apparently like road racing so you didn't do what he did. I never can understand this argument. Because you don't like something the other guy is a dip shit for doing it to his car.
blownaltered is offline   Reply With Quote