Thread: #!%*
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #1
Sieran

Default #!%*

On my way to work today some ass in a pickup truck (no plates) cut into a turn lane and clipped the front of the mustang. I slammed on my brakes and he just grazed me... cant find any damage but will clean it when i get home to check for scuff marks. He might have clipped my wheel since it was turned quite a bit when he cut over.

I took off after him since he didn't stop and I yelled from my window to "pull over, you hit me". He kept going to I sped up and slammed on my brakes in front of him and he just went around, so i turned and blocked him. He went through the turn lane and cut a corner real quick and took off through a parking lot and hopped several curbs to another street where i lost him.

No fucking plates, nothing. From what i remember it was a smaller Chevy pickup, maybe a Toyota... mind is fuzzy with how quick it happened.

People in the street must have thought i was nuts when i burned out after him... I seriously thought i was going to have my front bumper hanging with the thump i felt in the steering wheel. Wanted to at least get something from him but no damn plates. He just kept fucking smiling the whole time too. When i pulled next to him and when i looked at him in my mirror when i got in front he was just fucking smiling.
Sieran is offline   Reply With Quote