View Single Post
Old 04-08-2015, 02:13 PM   #8
03MachMe

Originally Posted by Lucky13 View Post
I was gonna say "How the fuck can that even be a law? So if the driver is drunk and I'm not, I may be an idiot for riding with him, but I'm not committing a crime. And I dare say big cities like Houston and Dallas just may, maybe, maybe maybe maybe have drug and crime problems that are a little more pressing than some asshole like me driving 110 on the George Bush. Whatever, Officer Jack Ass. Go out and grab a handful of meth dealers. I'm not saying I wouldn't deserve a ticket for a holeshot and 90 in a 40. Bring it on, I deserve it, but a passenger? Come on.
I already explained this but I'll try again..... DWI is not written where the passenger can be arrested for the same offense. Racing however is. It is in order to deter people from going out and watching street racing. And I promise you Dallas and Houston have full time squads dedicated to drug problems. Police departments can't just ignore crimes because there may be bigger ones somewhere in the city otherwise Dallas PD would never respond to any calls where someone isn't shot or stabbed. Once again the law is written that way for a reason and if you have a problem with it talk to your legislature because the cops aren't the ones who made the law include spectators. Weather you like to admit it or not street racing is dangerous not only for the people racing but everyone else on the road, that and the fact that the problem has increased and seems kids get stupider and stupider is the reason that they have increased racing from just a class C ticket to a class B where you go to jail and changed the law to include spectators.

2013 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
386rwhp/383rwtq
03MachMe is offline   Reply With Quote