Thread: z/28 review. .
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 02:38 PM   #114
Grandpa
I> /\/\

Originally Posted by fordplay View Post
I agree with the street racing comments. But it happens all the time. I say take it to the track and really try to but it happens, and that's true neither are street legal, but that's not what he specified!! Ha ha! I mean let's face it we are all here because we are fans of the car, but I appreciate all cars, of GM's fast cars. I like the vette. Proper platform, still respect the gnx!! And I'd love a cts-v Wagon it's a giant fu to everyone!! The camaro though was a function follows design vehicle, and I hate it when GM does that, because it take a lot of Money to build that correctly, and they just didnt

And dom you can think the grass is greener on the other side. Truth is it brown, with weeds, and oil stains
I like fast cars. I don't care what brand name the car wears. If it's fast and done tastefully, I'm a fan.

As for street racing, its been happening since the turn of the 20th century and will always happen. Personally, I don't go to meets to race. I keep my ass in the parking lot. I think it's the riskiest time to race.

But I'm not going to get on my soapbox about street racing. It's going to happen and always will. It can be done in a safer manner in a deserted area out in the middle of nowhere, very late with a clear line of site and no traffic at all.
Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote